As a Transportation Network Company, Total Transit is a drug-free workplace and has a zero-tolerance towards policy violations. If you suspect a violation, immediately call 602-200-2000. Please have as much information on the driver and vehicle as possible.
This is the website of Total Transit, Inc.
Our postal address is:
4600 W. Camelback Road
Glendale, AZ 85301-7609
We can be reached via e-mail at info (at) totaltransit (dot) com or you can reach us by telephone at 602-200-5500.
For each visitor to our Website, our Web server automatically recognizes only the visitor's IP address (where possible), but not the e-mail address.
- only the IP address, but not the e-mail address, of visitors to our Web site
- the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail
- aggregate information on what pages visitors access or visit
- user-specific information on what pages visitors access or visit
- information volunteered by the visitor, such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, and telephone number
The information we collect is used:
- to improve the content of our Web site,
- to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor
- to process user-requested transactions
We do not sell or distribute customer data or Web site visitor information to third parties.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our website periodically.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us, and/or state or local chapters of the Better Business Bureau.